Wednesday, 2 May 2012

WHAT I PLAN TO DO


Choosing where to start is always a big decision, as this is where you will get an idea of what you are looking for.  I looked through many different ideas on what to go through as my brand identity.
I had such ideas as to go for;
  • ·         A café and food shop
  • ·         A toy store
  • ·         An electronics store
  • ·         Stationary shop
But there was one that stood out as I read in the newspaper that it was coming back into fashion with students and adults alike. 

Vinyl records being this decision.

When reading about vinyl records I thought of all the branding I could do for them as I knew a few stores that sell vinyl and a certain shop in Worcester which is a brand new music shop that sells vinyl inside alongside games, cd’s and dvd’s.

Making this decision to bring back vinyl and create a brand of music store in something I have wanted to do ever since I saw the idea.

This is why I have chosen to do this for my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment