Wednesday, 2 May 2012

UPDATE FIVE


To start off my designs I collected all my research to create a bass line to stay on, or in other words a small brief for me so I don’t stray off a path and keep to what design my research has said to go for.
  1.   When creating the logo it will have to have some sort of symbol of a vinyl record otherwise it will probably not be understood by other viewing this brand. 

  1.  The colours that I will use I want to stick to the colours of a vinyl record as well. So this means a grayscale colour scheme whilst using blacks and white and everything in between.
  1. I want the designs to be as simple as they can but using typography as much as possible for the final design.
Using these and other criteria to create this brand I will build up an identity that should rival many companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment