I wanted this poster to have narrow text running throughout
apart from the fixed logo of course.
The opacity of the colours wheel in the background is very
low so it doesn’t interfere with the large text and white barriers. The slogan
was thought up during a chat with my friends about the designs. I thought it
would be a great use of imagination to put on the front of the poster.
Spacing was a huge issue on this poster as I could never get
it as close to each other as I wanted. But by using delivered in-between the
text I have got across this problem. The colour is minimal but used well as it’s
not over powering.
There is one thing about this poster I find interesting, when
this was put on the forum people found it to be modern and they understood the
message of the shop. People who I have never known before where asking where
the store was located. This was confirmation into that the message was there as
well as the colours working well with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment