Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Logo Colour

During the research stage of this project i wanted to create a brand which is a modern and new age for the vinyl record. 

The colour scheme had to be a grayscale tone and have very little colour to maximize the positional aspects of the font. 

I have created a few ideas for colour in these colour scales.

Not only have i created these colour charts i have decided to put a vinyl disk into my logo. But not an actuall image but a representation of a vinyl disk. 

I thought this would be the best way to print so it will be able to print to a much larger size then normal. 

I also worked with a few quick layouts to see wheather it would work in a mock up logo design stage. I wanted to use the blue colour scheme as it worked best with the font colour of the blacks and whites.




No comments:

Post a Comment