Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Record Company 1



Researching into who my competitors are out there is the next piece of research I will be looking at as this will give me a good indication on where I will be going from here. 

As I am aiming to bring back vinyl in a big way my competition lies in the record company area. These will give me the best ideas on where to go in my branding scheme. Companies such as these are all outdated in there appearance unless they have started in the last few years. 

Recent survey data says that vinyl in coming back into fashion as a retro and sexy way to listen to your music. This means that vinyl will be coming back as a sort of fashion statement; only companies which have started up recently will have read and understood this last piece of information.


The first vinyl store I will be looking at is “tedstaunton”, as you are able to see in the link below the website is outdated hugely with the colour schemes and the way it has all been laid out. 

This is one of the reasons why I wanted to go down this path and create something which is up to date with the times and getting back something which should have never left, even with the inventions on the MP 3 player.



No comments:

Post a Comment