Thus update is all about the recession and how it effects designing and creating a succesful buisness. When
building something from nothing its allways a challege to get it to a succeful
stage. Problems occur all the time before and during its life span.
Decididng to create a company is a huge deal and should
never be taken lightly. These piece of research I have chosen to be the more
explanitvive out all my logs.
One majour factor to when you start a company is the
economic clmate. Having such things as this possibly effecting your company is
a huge down point if you are wanting to do this.
I have been looking at what has been succesful and why
it has suring this time. I have done
this because Britain is in a double reccession at the moment and is a
very hard time for allready existing
companys to stay open. But there are still companys popping up everywher.
What I have learnt from this and other research is that
you are able to start a company in these time but its ill advised unless you
have a backing behind you. Many companies will look for advise sometimes with
the help of another company or web useage as there are websites which will give
you some advise.
No comments:
Post a Comment