Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Font Development


After first looking a few different fonts on illustrator I then showed a few people to get their opinions and posted the image on a forum website. 

The responses I got back where that three had to go forward for further development.
 
One in particular was so popular that it was the one that could be used in a vinyl store. 
One person who commented even said this. So it was a good start for this font.





 These 3 pages of font development are the three most popular choices out of the font that i gave out on the forums.I know wanted to experiment with the font and see what i could do with thte most popular out of the three selected. I choice to place it with backgrounds and different ways to present it. 
This after much manipulation became some of my development works with produced the final logo design.




No comments:

Post a Comment