Sunday, 29 April 2012

UPDATE ONE


I will be creating update post on here every few blog posts to keep up to date with myself and to examine what I have learnt and how to put it into my brand. 

The first section has been researched around how to strategies and start a company from scratch. The information that I’ve read of these sites has been reasonably helpful as they have laid out a clear method that needs to be followed when looking into achieving this goal.

What I took from this was having a simple strategy or time management plan is to be used when creating a company as you set yourself goal to hit or targets need to be met.

Keeping to this means I’m able to have a deadline for each section of this project and it needs to be kept to so I don’t go off track and lose my position. 

This has been a great start to this portion as having a times management section to this project has left me with lots to do and a short period of time to do it in; but having set goal to achieve I believe that with hard work I can complete these tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment